Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas


CHRISTMAS!! YAY!

Christmas started way early in the morning for us... can we say 3am?? ya! That's right, we have an early bird at our house. Sadie was up at 2:45 and then woke up all the kids and gave them a tour of the Christmas presents all the while I slept!!!

So I got up and we tore in to them.. it was so much fun watching their faces light up. The kids got spoiled of course and got most of the stuff they asked for. I have to say that I feel so lucky to have such great kids and the cute little presents they gave me.. I love you guys so much :)










Sadie and her Video Camera.. between that and her Mp3 player she is totally cool!! She just seems so grown up..




Future Tony Hawk.. This kid loves to skateboard! Hes pretty good too!! wow I'm so proud!

This is Princess Reagan, doing her prettiest pose!!
















5 comments:

Brindy said...

Oh they are so damn cute... I miss you guys

Misty said...

Great pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. :)

Traci said...

so cute! it looks like you all had a great christmas! let's play again soon!

My Barratt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

So fun... Glad you all had a Merry Christmas!

New House

New House
This is our new house out in the Ranches (Eagle Mountain). We love it so much. I am so greatful for the move and love being next to great Friends! Ashlee and Tyler have been so great! Sadie and Rylan have had so much fun playing with Addi and Cj. The kids get to walk to school everyday and love having a park so close. We will miss our old ward and Friends but thankful that we can stay in touch.