Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temple Square

We went to see the lights at Temple Square last night. The kids love riding the "Polar Express" (trax) and warming up with a $4 cup of hot chocolate!! This is my favorite tradition at Christmas.
Even though are family has different circumstance's, we are family none the less. We've taken the kids up every year, and so as long as we can get along. Then we will continue to do it all together. It was great to have Colby come, I haven't seen him in awhile. He has grown so much! He is now 13 and looks 25! I love him and was glad he came.

We got up there kinda late, so we didn't get to go in any of the buildings. Thank goodness the bathrooms were still open!.. that hot chocolate went right threw my little Reagan! We spent half the night in the bathroom. I had to take a picture, I thought it was so funny! It was a great night and I'm so grateful that I get to take my family to the Temple. One day I might get to go inside!!


6 comments:

Misty said...

I love Temple Square. These are such great pictures. :)

Ashlee said...

So fun... Your kids are adorable the picture of Reagan cracks me up!
Take care we need to do another late night shopping trip it was fun!

Linds said...

How fun. I wish we lived close enough to do that every year.

Traci said...

Don't say might, you are going to go inside the temple! Soon!

Nut's and Boltz said...

Hey Jessica, your family looks like you had a lot of fun. Thank goodness for Hot Chocolate!!! That is great that all your family could be their. LOL Holly

My Barratt Family said...

How fun! Of course I don't mind... Your one of those people I never want to loose contact with Jess. Your a very sweeeeet and special gal!

New House

New House
This is our new house out in the Ranches (Eagle Mountain). We love it so much. I am so greatful for the move and love being next to great Friends! Ashlee and Tyler have been so great! Sadie and Rylan have had so much fun playing with Addi and Cj. The kids get to walk to school everyday and love having a park so close. We will miss our old ward and Friends but thankful that we can stay in touch.